Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Yet Another Update

Visited with my Cuz for a very very short bit. She said the Drs. think she always had something wrong with her heart but the pregnancy exasurbated it. She said the meds she is on finally feel like they are working. She said her heart beat kept going up to 245 yesterday. The baby ,little Tallia , is, in my cousins words, " doing well, for now." My poor cousin looks so tired. I can tell she is worried aobut her little girl. Please continue the prayers.
Thanks

5 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

Thought and prayers to you and your cousin and the baby!

bluemountainmama said...

all parents need kidless outings, as hard as it may be to take them . :) many well-wishes to your cousin and her baby.....

Happy Hippie said...

Thank you both so much! Your kind thoughts and prayers are so greatly appreciated!

mommy zabs said...

hey girl. just catching up (or trying to) on my blog reading. I'm sorry to hear about this and will pray. any more update?

Happy Hippie said...

Zabs, thanks for stopping by! I am going try to visit her today and am hopping to have better news to report. Thanks you for your prayers.