Monday, February 04, 2008

Monday Munchies


Most of you who have been reading my blog know that my son G is on a special diet that helps to curb his Sensory Processing Disorder. G is on a low/no gluten diet. Having one person in the house on a special diet can present problems for the chief of the house. Many of the gluten free products taste "funny" to the gluten loving palette. Not to muntion that gluten free is not cheap! So I am always on the look out for a good middle ground. I have found that in Gillian's Foods Gluten Free Pizza Dough. You can find it almost any health food store. I purchase mine at Whole Foods. It runs about $5, but it is a dough the whole family can enjoy. You treat it as you would any other frozen pizza dough. Even though it is gluten free, wheat free, and lactos free it tastes "normal". So for those of you with a family member or a friend in need of a yummy gluten free, wheat free, lacotos free food. I highly recommend Gillians Pizza dough, not just for them to enjoy, but everyone else as well!

Bon Appetit!

No comments: