Wednesday, November 29, 2006

This is going to be a very random post for many reasons. One I've meant to post for so long now and figured I had better 'just do it', and 2. why not :)
Did anyone else see the on the AP that Al-Qaida has denounced the Popes visit to Turkey? I was really mystified as to why the AP thought this was news. Even for those who haven't been keeping up with the Popes comments on Islam, this is not surprising news! Why did the AP report this and why did Al-Qaida bother to say anything? We get it already Al-Qaida, you don't like other religions and they are all blasphemous, don't bother releasing any statements!

More randomness: Brittany Spears, Paris Hilton, and Lindsey Lohan. Can these girls put on some underpants and with all of their millions, at least, purchase some class?! I hope there aren't anymore young girls, or older girls, that look up them. I am tired of seeing their antics on magazines, in the news, or on E!. Where are these three girls parents?! If my mom every heard or saw me doing anything like this, she would take me aside and smack me! I hope their moms wake up and give them, at least, a good talking too!

Now that I have gotten that off of my chest: How about the season we are starting to enter into? I LOVE the Christmas/holiday season. I LOVE IT! I love shopping for the perfect gift. I love picking out and sending Christmas(and Hanukkah), cards. I love decorating. I love it all. My only bummer this year, is that I have my house up for sale. Since it is up for sale, I can't decorate very much. My tree is going to be a small table top tree, and I can only put a few thing in the yard. It's a bit of a bummer, but it is better than nothing, and my gifts will look quit impressive next to that dinky tree.....minimal is starting to not sound so bad:)

No comments: