Monday, December 01, 2008

Procrastinator!

Procrastinator! Procrastinator! Yup, that's me. I should be doing some Christmas shopping online but instead I am blogging. My mind is going in every direction but the one or two it should be going in. I should be unpacking and/or cleaning the house, also. Yeah right! After two months straight of cleaning ,packing, painting, rehabbing, ect., I am burned out on house must do's. Although, seriously I should get on it.
Instead of Christmas shopping my mind keeps wandering. I have had so many stories inside of me that have wanted to come out for so long. So this month I am going to start organizing my thoughts. Then hopefully in the next year I will have made at least one of the idea's into a book, or something. It's been eating at me for several years. Now that I'm pregnant and will be nursing a baby for the next x-amount of months, what else do I have to do? Seriously. When the baby naps I can write. I'm not getting any younger. And if nothing comes of it except I purged the art that has been waiting to be birthed, then so be it. It needed to be done. Nothing lost.
I also think by letting the blogispher know what I'm up to will put a good burden ,or pressure, on myself to not procrastinate, too much. ;)

No comments: