Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My heart is so heavy

There are so many things that I've wanted to blog about, but right now they all seem frivoulous. There is a little boy named Noah Steven. You can reach his blog via mine, by looking at my links to the right. The short story about Noah is that he was born in August of 2006 and shortly after went into the ICU. The Doc's aren't sure what is wrong with Noah. He is on some type of life support and his parents have been praying ferverntly for a miracle. After lots of prayerful consideration they are taking him off of life support on friday. It's complicated and ,I can't even say I completely understand it, but they are putting him as a sacrafic before God and asking for a straight up miracle. My heart is soooo very heavy for them, their family, and for their son. This, I'm sure, wasn't and easy decision. I am asking anyone that reads my blog to go to Noah's. Read about Noah and his family. Most of please pray for them all. Please pray as God leads you.
Thanks.

No comments: